.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

SPIFF

This is SPIFF, the magazine for the Call Center crowd. It's very informative because there are hi-tech stuff, kikay finds and food. I'm happy about this magazine because not everyone knows that a lot of my customers came from different call centers in the metro. And according to my site meter I also have a lot of visitors from call centers.

They gave me 5-page feature which showcases my six set meals. Cathy Tagle-Garcia wrote this interesting article about me. I provided her food photos from my library.


There's also the map of my location. Thanks to SPIFF team and of course to Cathy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog could be more exciting if you can create another topic that everyone can relate on.

Joanie said...

Hi Berto!

Thanks for reading my blog. Hope you continue reading it. :-)


Hi there phil lotto!
This blog is not for everyone. This blog is for people who are only interested in what I share and can probably relate. :-)

Anonymous said...

your food blog is really great!

im glad you're being featured in different magazines. galing!

ur FAN!