.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Rhea Guia

The third kapamilya to dine at ARTIST CHEF was Ms. Rhea Guia of ABS-CBN TFC. I can’t help but give Rhea the date she wanted even though someone else already booked it. I gave her the option to start at 5:00pm and finish at 7pm to give way to the next customers Jo Santos and her special friend. Rhea and her boyfriend were celebrating their anniversary on that night. Upon their arrival Rhea kissed and greeted her boyfriend then tears came out her eyes. Awww… I should have captured the moment thru my camera. I was touched and forgot to click my camera.


Photo gallery of Rhea and her boyfriend

Even though the sun was still shining, the place was romantic and intimate


My souvenir photo with them



Thanks Rhea for dinning and for surprising your boyfriend


No comments: