.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Ia Alano

Introducing the most fashionable customer I've ever had--Ms. Ia Alano, who works as a Marketing Officer in Rustan's. Her date that night was Miguel, whom I can say is equally good looking as Ia. They were very sweet to each other so I have no doubt that they will end up in a relationship soon. Ia was the first to experience the Special Christmas Dinner I prepared during the holiday. A special menu for a very special occasion.

Ia's Birthday Celebration!


Grilled Lemon Herb Salmon with Potato Gratine.


With flowers on the floor and not the usual white petals.

Kani & Bean Sprouts Salad with Grilled Peaches.

My very own Frozen Chocolate Foam which I think was Miguel's favorite.





The take home goodies I gave for the month of December:
Cupcakes which I ordered from Yumi Castrillo.

Another reason for me to smile...


Ia handed me this little gift and asked me to open it in front of her so she will know whether I like it or not. She bought this wooden bracelet from an artist who paints for her business.
Thank you so much Ia!

No comments: