.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Mayei Agcaoili

This was the "Sister Act" dinner. My customer Ia Kalaw reserved a dinner as a gift to her sister Mayei, who came all the way from London with her husband Dennis. They're British citizens and they're familiar with with my favorite chef–Jamie Oliver. Mayei said she doesn't like Jamie that much and I told her that according to London's websites, newspapers and TV–you either love him or hate him. As for me, I LOVE HIM! We talked about a lot of things in Jamie's life. It was a very interesting conversation that I did not want to end. I can be very talkative when it comes to certain topics. Mayei and Dennis, I had a great time!

They liked the Paella ala Juana so much.


Caramelized Benguet Strawberries with Chocolate and Cream.


Oh my I look preggy with this dress!


How can I forget to give credit to Ia who also went there that night with her special friend Miguel to bring her Ate Mayei to my place. She gave me a special little something. She told me that it's her Christmas present for me. I'm touched. I also gave her Strawberry Wine from La Trinidad, Benguet as my way of thanking her.


Nice pink earrings from Ia Alano.

No comments: