.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Donnabel Yap

Donnabel booked a dinner for the month of November but due to my operation, I asked her if I can move the sked to January instead. Luckily there was no problem on her part. She was very nice and understanding about the situation. So came January, she arrived at my place with her husband. She brought her own digital SLR camera with tripod during that night. She's into photography and told me that she took up a food-styling and photography course. One of her classmates then was Anton Diaz of OUR AWESOME PLANET. Since then, she has been constantly reading Anton's blog and until one day she stumbled on The Artist Chef entry. She got interested and contacted me and reserved for an intimate dinner.





The second couple to sit on Artist Chef's floor.

No comments: